Monday 12 November 2012

Four.

Sunday 11th November

Remembrance Sunday. I stood in silence.

I think I managed about half an hour of practice today, which is shocking. I couldn't move my legs, I just couldn't. The hornpipe has been through further fixes and I went through Piper and Rodney which are typically the ones I forget at some point.

At home, wallowing in a hot bath as I couldn't face an iced one, I just resigned myself to the fact that I'm not going to pass, and what's more I'm going to fail badly. I'm going to fail outright because how on earth can I scrape above 50% on dancing? It was pitiful, honestly. All over the place.

Well feck it, it's too late now so I'll just do the bloody thing and laugh about it afterwards.

Praying for:

Reel - jig - White Blankets - Miss Brown's - Rub the Bag - St Patrick's Day - Garden of Daisies.

And also praying to teach:

Girls prelim jig - girls prelim/open reel - any ceili I've actually taught before.

Oh God. Four days of nightmares ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment